Wednesday, November 13, 2013

...And That's a Wrap!

   Hello everyone! With the conclusion of my YouTube project, I am checking back in to report on my progress. Overall, the project was a success, and I learned some important things in the process. My video, "Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle in College," was fairly easy to put together, and my prior knowledge of video editing really came in handy. I had some trouble figuring out how to incorporate adequate closed captioning on my video, but with a little help from the Internet, all crises were averted.
     As an elementary education major, being able to make videos will come in handy, whether it be putting up lessons online for my students or being able to document fun activities in the classroom. I am positive that the set of skills that came along with creating this video will be very useful in the future, and I am excited to see what else lies ahead.

To watch my finished video, click the link below! Enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUjJ1VLYIHE

No comments:

Post a Comment