Sunday, September 22, 2013

Professional Tweeting: Rough Terrain

 
When I began the Twitter project, I was convinced that it would be a piece of cake because I was familiar with the territory and layout. While my previous experience did help me in the initial setting up my profile and general housekeeping items associated with the site, it did not prepare me for professional tweeting!
  It took me awhile to get the hang of what content professional tweets should have, since they only time I had ever used Twitter before was for personal reasons and entertainment. However, by following other professional organizations, I eventually got the hang of it and began tweeting on my own. I attached various links to my tweets, with topics ranging from social media in the classroom to classroom management, and even writing lesson plans. I learned a lot from the links and articles, and I hope that others will, too.
   Twitter is a great professional media tool. I found many ways to incorporate it into my classroom, and I cannot wait to try it out! Thank you for joining me on my adventure, and I am excited to see what lies ahead!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment