Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Get LinkedIn to Employment Opportunities!

    As the semester comes to a close, our journey around the world wide web is also coming to an end. However, we have one last stop to make before wrapping everything up. LinkedIn is a professional site that allows potential employers to create and appropriate online presence and make connections to hopefully get hired. Employers and companies can also create profiles to recruit future employees.
    I do not have any previous experience with LinkedIn, but I have heard many great things about how useful it can be. I have done a bit of research on what is appropriate to include in my profile, and I am gearing up to accomplish this task and begin creating my professional online persona. The one thing that I must keep in mind is that it is a professional form of social media, not a personal form like Twitter and Facebook. I will work to put only professional content on my profile, and I will continue to keep you updated as I go! Thank you for sticking with me on our last adventure, and it is sure to be a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment