Friday, December 13, 2013

I'm All LinkedIn!

     With the requirements of my LinkedIn project getting checked off, I realized that this will be a project that I am hopefully never done with. As my professional life takes off, my profile will be constantly changing and edited to reflect all that I have done in my career, and the steps it took for me to get there. The great thing about becoming familiar with LinkedIn at this stage of my life is that it will be a tool that I can and will use in the future.
     I am excited to see where my LinkedIn will take me, and how it will impact my future professional life. I have already told my friends about the benefits of the site, and they have began crafting their profiles as well. I will post my profile link at the bottom of this post, and please contact me if you have any questions!
Kelli's LinkedIn Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment