Friday, December 13, 2013

Farewell!

     Well, everyone, our journey around the world wide web is complete! It's funny how in the process of exploring areas around the internet, I also managed to actually become more connected with people around the globe. This is the end of my blog, and I thank everyone for sticking with me until the end. It's been a great journey, and I have learned a lot along the way. Blogging has been quite the experience for me, and I am sure that I will find this skill useful in the future.
     When I get my own classroom, I am hoping to start a blog to keep both parents, students, and future self updated on what is going on. I know that parents love to see pictures of their kids at school, so hopefully that blog will be mostly photograph-based. Thanks everyone for sticking with me, and I hope you all learned as much as I did along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment